Occasionally some people may encounter issues when accessing web content. Here are a few things you can check before seeking technical assistance:
- Sometimes old pages can get stored in your browser’s cache and show up even though the page has been updated. It is a good practice to clear your browser history of stored cache and cookies before beginning your session. For instructions on how to do this in the most commonly-used browsers go to this page: How to clear cache and cookies from my browser.
- Sometimes web pages display differently in different browsers. We try to design for cross-browser compatibility but this is not always possible to achieve perfectly. Our pages display best in Firefox.
- When logging into your account, it is sometimes best to copy/paste your username and password, however, make sure that you don’t accidentally copy a blank space along with the digits.
- Please make sure that you have the latest update of the Adobe Flash Player plugin so that you are able to see all of the videos on our pages. You can check your installed version here: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html If you don’t have the plugin installed, you can find the free download for your system here: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/?promoid=KLXMF (Hint: make sure to uncheck any “Optional Offer” included with the download.)
- Make sure that you have Adobe Reader installed on your computer. Here is a link to the free download: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/ (Hint: make sure to uncheck any “Optional Offer” included with the download.)
Still experiencing difficulties? You can connect to our tech support for help: email@example.com