“If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.”
– African proverb
This African proverb, sent to us by a valued colleague and very reflective professional, uses only sixteen words to say so much about professional learning and leadership.
As a teacher, I go far when I …
• co-construct criteria with my students
• create learning destinations with my grade level team
• view parents as partners
As a leader, I go far when I …
• make my own learning visible
• co-construct criteria with my adult learners
• celebrate teacher and student successes with descriptive feedback
To read more, click here for Brenda’s new blog post.
All our best,
Brenda, Sandra, and Anne